Weihai Civilization Promotion Regulations
- Categories:College notice
- Time of issue:2018-12-24 14:29
Weihai Civilization Promotion Regulations
- Categories:College notice
- Time of issue:2018-12-24 14:29
Chapter I General
Article 1 In order to standardize and guide the civilized behavior of citizens, cultivate and practice the core values of socialism, and enhance the level of urban civilization and the quality of citizens' civilization, these Regulations are formulated in accordance with the provisions of relevant laws and regulations and in conjunction with the actual conditions of this Municipality.
Article 2 These Regulations apply to the promotion of civilized behavior within the administrative area of this Municipality. If there are no provisions in these Regulations, the provisions of other relevant laws and regulations shall apply.
Article 3 The term "civilized conduct" as used in these Regulations refers to the act of obeying the constitutional and legal provisions, conforming to the requirements of socialist morality, embodying the core values of socialism, safeguarding public order and good customs, leading social customs, and promoting social civilization and progress.
Article 4 The promotion of civilized behavior shall construct a working mechanism for the implementation of government organizations, the division of labor of all parties, and the participation of the whole society, so as to ensure the continuous and effective development of the civilized behavior promotion work of this Municipality.
Article 5 The municipal, district (county-level city) Spiritual Civilization Construction Committee shall co-ordinate the promotion of civilized behaviors within its administrative region, and its spiritual civilization construction work organization shall be responsible for the organization and implementation of the civilized behavior promotion work and perform the following duties:
(1) Formulating civilized behavior promotion work plans and plans;
(2) Guiding various types of volunteer service activities;
(3) Guiding the competent departments of various industries and industry associations to formulate industry code of conduct and supervise implementation;
(4) Guiding and coordinating relevant departments to carry out civilized behavior promotion work;
(5) Supervising and inspecting the implementation of civilized behavior promotion work;
(6) Regularly assessing and notifying the implementation of these Regulations;
(7) Supervising the relevant departments to accept and handle relevant reports and complaints in accordance with the regulations;
(8) Promotion of other civilized behaviors.
Cities and districts (county-level cities) shall establish a joint conference system for the promotion of civilized behaviors and coordinate and resolve major issues.
Article 6 The people's government of a city or district (county-level city) shall incorporate the promotion of civilized behavior into the national economic and social development plan and annual plan, formulate relevant policies and measures, and incorporate the funds for the promotion of civilized behavior into the financial budget to ensure that Special funds.
The relevant departments of the people's governments of cities and districts (county-level cities) shall, in accordance with their respective duties, do a good job in promoting civilized behavior.
The town people's government and sub-district offices shall, in accordance with relevant requirements, do a good job in promoting civilized behavior within their respective jurisdictions.
Villagers' committees and residents' committees shall strengthen the propaganda and guidance of civilized behaviors and assist relevant units to carry out civilized behavior promotion work.
Article 7 State organs, enterprises and institutions, social organizations, other organizations and citizens shall participate in the promotion of civilized behavior.
Public officials and public figures should play an exemplary role in promoting civilized behavior
Article 8 The relevant departments of the people's government of a city or district (county-level city) shall establish a system for reporting, complaining, and investigating uncivilized behaviors, publicizing reports, complaints, and e-mails, accepting reports, complaints, and investigating illegal uncivilized behaviors.
Any unit or individual who discovers uncivilized behavior has the right to report and complain.
Chapter II Basic Code of Conduct
Article 9 Citizens shall be patriotic and law-abiding, benevolent and honest, diligent and diligent, dedicated and dedicated, united and friendly, respecting the elderly and loving the young, and abide by the civilized behavior norms such as the Civilization Convention, the Village Regulations, the Community Residents' Civilization Convention, and the Industry Code.
Article 10 Citizens shall safeguard national interests and dignity, protect the national flag and national emblem, and respect the national anthem.
Article 11 Citizens shall take good care of the public environment and consciously abide by the following provisions:
(1) Do not spit or squat, and do not litter or dump sewage;
(2) Discharge of fireworks and firecrackers at prohibited times and areas, and not in indoor public places and other places where smoking is prohibited;
(3) not burning straw, garbage and other wastes in the open air, and not roasting in open areas in prohibited areas;
(4) not throwing paper in public places and residential areas such as parks, roads and their sides, burning dead paper, relics of the deceased and other funeral objects;
(5) illegally posting, scribbling, portraying and hanging propaganda items on the exterior walls, corridors, elevators and trees, outdoor pipelines and other outdoor facilities of buildings and structures;
(6) Do not stack or hang objects that impede the city's appearance on the balcony or window outside the building, and prohibit the throwing of objects from buildings and structures;
(7) Do not set up booths outside the approved time and venue, and do not occupy the road without authorization;
(8) The merchants' markets, convenience outlets and mobile booth merchants keep the booths clean;
(9) Civilizations use toilets, do not scribble and portray uncivilized language and patterns on public toilet walls and other facilities;
(10) Other public environmental sanitation regulations and civilized behavioral norms.
In case of violation of the first paragraph of the first paragraph of this Article, the public place management personnel and civilized behavior coordinators (supervisors) shall dissuade them; if they still do not correct after dissuasion, they shall inform the city management law enforcement department for handling. The city management law enforcement department shall criticize and educate the offenders and order them to remove pollutants; if they refuse to make corrections, they shall be fined not more than 200 yuan.
In violation of the provisions of the fourth paragraph of the first paragraph of this article, throwing paper in public places such as parks, roads and their sides, burning dead paper, relics and other funeral objects, public place management personnel, civilized behavior coordinators ( The supervisor shall) dissuad it; if it is still not corrected after being dissuaded, it shall inform the city management law enforcement department to deal with it. The city management law enforcement department shall criticize and educate the offenders, order them to stop the illegal acts, recover the throwing objects, and clean up the contaminated sites; if they refuse to correct them, they shall impose a fine of 50 yuan or more and 200 yuan or less for the paper. A fine of not less than 1,000 yuan but not more than 2,000 yuan shall be imposed on burning dead paper, relics of the deceased and other funeral objects.
Anyone who violates the provisions of the first paragraph of the first paragraph of this Article and throws articles from buildings or structures shall be dissuaded by public place management personnel, property management personnel, and civilized behavior coordinators (supervisors); they shall not be corrected after being discouraged. It shall be notified to the city management law enforcement department for handling. The city management law enforcement department shall criticize and educate the offenders and order them to stop the illegal acts and impose a fine of not less than 50 yuan but not more than 200 yuan; if the circumstances are serious, they shall be fined between 200 yuan and 2,000 yuan.
Article 12 Citizens shall abide by public order and consciously abide by the following provisions:
(1) dressing neatly in public places, behaving in a civilized manner, not loudly speaking, not swearing;
(2) Purchasing goods and waiting services are lined up in order, using elevators first and then on, using escalators in order, courtesy of the elderly, women, children and the disabled, not jumping, playing or hitting the elevator when taking the elevator;
(3) Reasonable selection of time and venue for commercial promotion and organization of entertainment, fitness and other activities. If audio equipment is used, the volume should be controlled without disturbing the normal production and life of others;
(4) Those who engage in fitness activities such as smashing steel whip and throwing darts shall choose a safe place and not endanger the safety of others;
(5) Lifting and flying kites and flying unmanned aerial vehicles in crowded areas such as airports, railways, power lines, and other residential areas;
(6) Standardizing the dog-raising behavior, keeping the dogs from disturbing the normal life of the dogs, taking the dogs to take the necessary safety protection and sanitation cleaning measures;
(7) Caring for public facilities and equipment, without damaging flowers and trees;
(8) Other public order management regulations and civilized behavioral norms.
In violation of the second paragraph of the first paragraph of this Article, if the elevator jumps, slaps or hits the elevator when taking the elevator, the owner, user or elevator safety management personnel of the elevator shall dissuade; if it is still not corrected after being dissuaded, it shall inform the public security organ. Handle it. The public security organ shall criticize and educate the offenders and order them to make corrections; if they refuse to make corrections, they shall be fined between 200 yuan and 500 yuan.
In case of violation of the provisions of Paragraph 4 of the first paragraph of this Article, public place management personnel, property management personnel, and civilized behavior coordinators (supervisors) shall be dissuaded; if they are still not corrected after dissuasion, they shall be notified to the public security organ for handling. The public security organ shall criticize and educate the offenders and order them to make corrections; if they refuse to make corrections, they shall be fined between 200 yuan and 500 yuan.
Article 13 Protect the ecological environment, practice a green, low-carbon lifestyle, reduce the use of plastic shopping bags, disposable daily necessities, and moderately rational packaging.
Save resources, encourage the use of energy-saving, water-saving, waste recycling products, classified and collect domestic garbage. Civilized and healthy eating, against waste.
Article 14 Motorists and non-motorized motorists shall abide by road traffic safety laws and regulations and drive civilizedly. Motor vehicle drivers should consciously and educate passengers not to throw garbage into the outside of the car; decelerate in advance when crossing the crosswalk, polite pedestrians, use lights, speakers according to law, do not use the phone in a handheld manner, do not steal the road, do not occupy the emergency lane , do not block the fire hydrant, orderly park the vehicle. Driving a non-motorized vehicle should drive in the non-motor vehicle lane or on the right side of the roadway, and must not drive backwards or side by side.
Passengers taking public transportation should abide by the riding regulations, orderly up and down, and take the initiative to make seats for old, young, sick, disabled, pregnant and babies with babies, and must not carry flammable, explosive and odorous items. Advocate older people to avoid public transportation by rushing to and from work.
Pedestrians shall pass through the intersection or cross the road in accordance with the regulations, pass quickly from the crosswalk, and must not cross the road isolation facilities.
The user of the shared vehicle shall abide by the service agreement and shall not damage, damage, encroach or tamper with the shared vehicle without arbitrarily stopping.
Article 15 Citizens shall travel civilizedly and consciously abide by the following provisions:
(1) Caring for cultural relics and historic sites, respecting local customs and religious beliefs;
(2) Not participating in activities that humiliate national dignity and national sentiments, and do not violate photographs and videos;
(3) Obeying the guidance and management of the scenic spot, and not engaging in activities that endanger the safety of others and their personal property;
(4) climbing, scribing, or smearing on buildings, structures, public facilities, and trees in scenic spots;
(5) Other civilized tourism management regulations and norms of civilized behavior.
Article 16 Citizens shall be civilized to access the Internet, not to fabricate or disseminate false information, or to insult or defame others by posting or commenting on posts, not broadcasting or forwarding bloody pictures of road traffic accidents, fires, etc. or photos that harm citizens' feelings. , video, may not allow minors to enter the Internet access service business premises.
Article 17 Dedicated to work, obey professional ethics, work system and operational norms, respect service targets and improve service quality.
The staff of the window unit should use civilized terms and standardized terms to provide warm and thoughtful service.
Citizens should consciously perform their statutory and agreed obligations, be honest and trustworthy. Commercial operators should operate legally and honestly, clearly mark the price, do not deceive, mislead consumers, do not make false advertisements, do not shoddy, do not sell unqualified goods, do not buy strong sales.
Article 18 Citizens shall abide by the norms of community civilization and consciously abide by the following provisions:
(1) The neighbors live in harmony, unite and help each other, care for and rationally use public space, facilities and equipment, and participate in public welfare activities in buildings and communities;
(2) Do not illegally build buildings or structures, do not stop or park vehicles or block fire exits;
(3) The decoration of the house does not interfere with the normal life of others, and the barbaric decoration does not affect the safety of the building;
(4) not occupying public green space, lawns, etc., planting vegetables, fruits and other crops, not occupying public space for stacking articles and raising poultry, livestock and other animals;
(5) Other community property management regulations and civilized behavioral norms.
Article 19 Family members shall respect and care for the elderly, support each other, respect each other, treat each other as equals, and foster and promote a good family style.
Dependents should fulfill their obligations to provide financial support, life care and spiritual comfort to the elderly; those who live separately from the elderly should always visit or greet the elderly by telephone or online; the supporters should respect the elderly. Freedom of marriage, must not interfere with the divorce, remarriage and life after marriage.
Parents and other guardians should perform guardianship duties and support obligations for minors. Persons with disabilities in family members should fulfill their maintenance obligations and encourage and help disabled people to enhance their self-reliance and self-reliance.
Article 20 Citizens shall respect their teachers and teach them to assist their teachers in the education and training of their students. They shall not interfere with the order of education and teaching in any way.
Article 21 Citizens shall seek medical treatment in a civilized manner, respect medical laws and medical personnel, and shall not insult, defame, threaten, or beat medical personnel, and may not gather in public places in medical facilities.
Article 22 Citizens shall choose safe areas in the designated areas to engage in fishing, play and other close marine activities, and shall not damage marine resources and ecological environment.
Article 23 Caring for and respecting heroes, martyrs, soldiers and their families shall not insult heroes, martyrs and soldiers in any form.
Article 24: Changes in customs and customs, civilized handling of marriage and funeral matters, civilized sacrifices.
Article 25 The enthusiasm and sincerity of the outsiders shall be provided and assistance shall be provided to the best of their ability.
Chapter III Encouragement and Promotion
Article 26 The people's governments and relevant departments of cities and districts (county-level cities) shall establish and improve the system of commendation and reward for civilized behaviors, and formulate policies for caring for moral character models, good people around them, civilized citizens and other advanced figures of civilized behavior, and help them solve practical difficulties. .
Article 27 The municipal and district (county-level city) spiritual civilization construction work institutions and relevant departments shall publicize the typical examples of civilized behavioral norms, civilized behavior etiquette and civilized behavior, and create a good atmosphere for encouraging and promoting civilized behavior.
Public media such as newspapers, radio, television, and the Internet should disseminate typical examples of civilized behavior, publish public service advertisements, and expose uncivilized behavior. Encourage the publication and dissemination of positive civilized language and videos from the media.
Encourage, support, and guide units and individuals to participate in the promotion of civilized behavior in the form of providing funds, technology, labor, and intellectual achievements.
Article 28 The relevant departments or social organizations of the people's governments of cities and districts (county-level cities) shall establish records of civilized behavior records, and record the activities of citizens participating in charitable public welfare, volunteer service, volunteering and publicity and education in accordance with the principle of voluntariness. As a basis for implementing recognition and reward, and incorporating it into the public credit information management system.
Article 29 Units and individuals are encouraged to carry out charitable activities such as disaster relief donations, poverty alleviation, disability assistance, saving orphans, helping the elderly, helping students, and helping doctors, and providing assistance to vulnerable groups in society.
Article 30 Encourage the implementation of a courageous act that is consistent with its own capabilities. Units and individuals should support the act of courage and justice, respect and protect those who are brave. When necessary, help those who are brave and who are close relatives.
Article 31 Encourage voluntary blood donation and voluntary donation of hematopoietic stem cells, remains and organs; medical institutions and medical personnel shall conduct medical treatment in accordance with ethical principles on the remains of donors and safeguard the dignity of donors.
Individuals of unpaid blood donors, their spouses and immediate family members receive preferential and preferential treatment in accordance with the law when using blood.
Article 32 Encourage and support the establishment of various voluntary service organizations, broaden the field of volunteer services, and carry out diversified volunteer service activities. Where volunteers participate in volunteer service activities, their units shall provide support.
Establish and improve voluntary service awards and other systems to protect the legitimate rights and interests of volunteers. When volunteers have difficulty
Scan the QR code to read on your phone