Rongcheng City fireworks and firecrackers ban management work implementation plan
The Regulations on the Prohibition of Fireworks and Firecrackers in Rongcheng City (hereinafter referred to as the “Prohibition Regulations”) will be implemented on January 1, 2019. In order to conscientiously implement the "Prohibition Regulations" and ensure that the fireworks and firecrackers are prohibited from being put into practice, this implementation plan is formulated.
First, the overall requirements
In accordance with the principle of district town (street) territorial management, departmental division of labor, and social co-management, establish a linkage work mechanism, promote propaganda in place, leadership in place, responsibility in place, and measures in place "four in place", so that sales outlets are targeted, The clues reported that there were people who were inspected, those who were in charge of key links, and those who were patrolled in the area of banned areas. The four-zero target was achieved by propaganda to launch zero dead angles, zero noise in the ban area, zero hidden dangers in fire safety, and zero accidents in public safety.
Second, the key tasks
(1) Strengthen publicity and guidance.
1. Strengthen social publicity. Through various media such as TV newspapers, mobile phone text messages, Weibo WeChat, and websites, we use various forms such as hanging banners, setting up publicity points, electronic screens, and distributing clear papers to increase publicity and effectively improve the "Prohibition Regulations". Social awareness and support for the masses. Radio and television stations and news centers should continue to increase the intensity of columns and public service advertisements. Unicom, mobile and telecommunications companies should release fireworks and firecrackers to mobile phone users to ban text messages and expand the society. All levels must mobilize cadres and workers, property service personnel, and banned volunteers to participate in the ban publicity work. The competent departments of various industries should combine the characteristics of the industry, highlight key points such as wedding ceremonies, business start-ups, and building caps, highlighting industrial and commercial owners and building construction. The responsible person, the retailers of fireworks and firecrackers, and other key groups will carry out targeted publicity and guidance. The cadres and workers of government agencies and institutions should play a leading role and take the lead in promoting the "Prohibition Regulations" and take the lead in implementing various ban measures.
2. Carry out centralized and unified publicity. On the basis of doing normal publicity, on the New Year's Day, the Lunar New Year, the Lantern Festival, the Fortuna Festival and other important festivals, all departments and towns and streets should organize the launch of the "Fireworks and Firecracker Prohibition Week" activities. Community, plaza, business district, market and other crowded places, in the form of set up points, kanban display, on-site answers, dissemination of publicity materials, etc., widely publicize the requirements of the "prohibition regulations." During the period, the news media should actively follow up and report on the spot, in-depth publicity on the significance of prohibiting the discharge of fireworks and firecrackers, and create a strong atmosphere in which the whole people care, attach importance to and support the fireworks and firecrackers.
(2) Strengthening source control.
1. Carry out cleanup and rectification. Public security, safety supervision and other departments should cooperate and coordinate, highlight key nodes and key areas, organize special clean-up and rectification actions, and promptly investigate and deal with all kinds of violations. Conducting net-type inspections on bazaars, small commodity wholesale markets, wedding companies, flower shops, and related individual industrial and commercial households, investigating illegal storage and sales of fireworks and firecrackers in accordance with the law; selling sedans for trucks, vans, and tricycles, and distributing roadsides Set up illegal sales of fireworks and firecrackers, clean up and rectify according to law; increase the investigation of the annexed housing, rented houses, idle houses and suburbs combined with remote areas, destroy private storage dens according to law, collect illegal fireworks and firecrackers, and prevent illegal fireworks and firecrackers from inflowing. market.
2. Strengthen transportation control. The public security department must rely on the public security checkpoints, public security card points, combined with daily inspections, and increase the intensity of investigations into suspicious vehicles entering the restricted area. The transportation department should increase the inspection and control of transportation vehicles entering and leaving the toll station of the city, and cooperate with the public security department to strictly investigate the illegal transportation of fireworks and firecrackers.
3. Strengthen business supervision. The safety supervision department shall, in accordance with the principles of safeguarding safety, unified planning, rational layout, total amount control, and moderate competition, scientifically arrange non-banned regional fireworks and firecrackers business units, and combine retail outlets and their surrounding areas according to national standards or industry standards. Safety conditions determine the storage limit for a retail location.
(3) Strengthen regional control.
1. Strengthen territorial management. All district towns (streets) and village (residential) committees should comprehensively grasp the deployment and implementation of the ban and control tasks in their respective jurisdictions, formulate a careful work plan, implement grid management and control, decompose tasks into people, and extend control to each section. Streets, every community, every merchant's storefront, and every business unit ensure full coverage and no dead ends.
2. Strengthen social participation. Actively mobilize property service personnel, grid managers (members), industrial and commercial owners, cadres and workers to participate in the ban and control work, and participate in the "prohibited volunteers" activities. Establish and improve the reporting and reward system. Public security, safety supervision, and comprehensive law enforcement departments should announce the report to the public and accept it in a timely manner. They should reward the reporters in accordance with the relevant regulations and effectively mobilize the masses to participate in the ban. Enthusiasm.
3. Implement three levels of control measures. Lunar New Year, New Year's Eve, the first day of the first month, the first day of the first month of the first month, the Lantern Festival, the Fortuna Festival, the first-level ban on control measures, all districts (streets), villages (communities) all mobilized, the public security department to arrange sufficient police force to participate in the control Actions, implementation of fixed, fixed posts, regular inspections. During the Lunar New Year to Lantern Festival, in addition to the date of implementation of the first-level ban control measures, the second-level ban control measures are implemented on other dates, and the towns (streets), villages (communities) and public security departments in each district and plaza The management and management personnel shall be deployed in the commercial district to promptly prevent the illegal discharge behavior. Three-level ban control measures were implemented during New Year's Day, February 2, National Day and other festivals. All districts (streets), villages (communities) and public security departments intensified inspections of communities, streets, and square parks, and found illegal discharge behavior. Take the initiative to discourage. The public security organs should give full play to the role of the video surveillance center, conduct video inspections, and timely discover the illegal discharge of fireworks and firecrackers through video surveillance and stop the investigation. The management and control work must adhere to the combination of unblocking and blocking. It is necessary to promptly stop the investigation and punishment of illegal discharge behavior, and actively encourage the masses to take the initiative to turn over fireworks and firecrackers, and consciously abandon the illegal discharge behavior.
(4) Strengthen law enforcement.
1. Clarify law enforcement responsibilities. The public security department investigated and dealt with illegal discharge and transportation of fireworks and firecrackers. The safety supervision department investigated and dealt with illegal production and sales of fireworks and firecrackers without permission. The comprehensive law enforcement department shall investigate and punish the environmental sanitation caused by illegal discharge.
2. Strict enforcement. In the case of illegal sales, storage, transportation, fireworks and firecrackers, and fireworks and firecrackers to destroy environmental sanitation, all law enforcement agencies shall, in accordance with the Law on Public Security Management Punishment, the Regulations on the Safety Management of Fireworks and Firecrackers, The Regulations are handled in strict accordance with the law. Those who violate the regulations and do not listen to dissuasion shall be verified and given administrative punishment according to law. Those who violate public security management shall be punished according to law. Expose typical cases with bad effects.
3. Strengthen guidance training. All law enforcement agencies should carry out special law enforcement training, organize law enforcement personnel to learn relevant laws, regulations and policies, so that law enforcement personnel can quickly grasp the law enforcement procedures, reduce law enforcement disputes, and ensure that the law enforcement behaviors are rigorous, fair and civilized.
Third, safeguard measures
(1) Strengthen organizational leadership. Established the city fireworks and firecrackers forbidden management work leading group, the municipal government in charge of the responsible comrades as the team leader, the Municipal Civilization Office, the Youth League Committee, the Women's Federation, the Federation of Industry and Commerce, the Community Office, the public security, security supervision, education, civil affairs, finance, urban construction, comprehensive law enforcement, The departments of transportation, Wenguangxin, commerce, market supervision, health planning, environmental protection, tourism, legal system, and meteorology are the member units, and they are responsible for organizing, leading, supervising and inspecting the fireworks and firecrackers in the city. The office of the leading group is located in the Municipal Public Security Bureau, which is responsible for establishing communication, liaison and coordination mechanisms, and coordinating the daily work of fireworks and firecrackers in the city. All member units and all districts and towns (streets) shall formulate specific work plans for their own departments or regions according to the overall program requirements.
(2) Strengthening cooperation and cooperation. The public security department should increase police input and strengthen street inspections. The safety supervision department shall do a good job in cleaning up and renovating the sales outlets of fireworks and firecrackers in the prohibited area, and strengthen the supervision of the safety production of fireworks and firecrackers. The comprehensive law enforcement department should actively cooperate with relevant departments in the daily city management to strictly investigate violations of laws and regulations; it is necessary to coordinate the use of electronic screens by merchants to increase the promotion of bans. The transportation department should actively coordinate relevant units to place banned public service advertisements on public transportation and transportation sites, increase the inspection and control of transportation vehicles, and cooperate with the investigation and handling of illegal transportation of fireworks and firecrackers. Environmental protection and meteorological departments should promptly issue early warnings of heavy pollution. The legal department should give guidance to the law enforcement work of relevant departments. The financial department must do a good job in fund protection. The Civilization Office should incorporate the ban work into the content of civilized construction, and guide the coordination of the members of the Civilization Committee to carry out propaganda work on fireworks and firecrackers. The Youth League Committee and the Women's Federation should actively organize and mobilize volunteers to do a good job in propaganda, non-compliance and persuasion. The community office should quickly send out the community to do a good job in the publicity of the home. The education department should do a good job in publicizing and educating students, and increase publicity by sending a letter to parents. The civil affairs department must promptly inform the newly-married couple who have applied for the marriage certificate to consciously abide by the ban. Urban construction, Wenguangxin, business, market supervision, health planning, tourism, women's federations, industry and commerce associations and other districts and towns (streets) should separately carry out propaganda and launch work in their respective fields and jurisdictions, and form a joint effort.
(3) Strengthen supervision and inspection. Establish a long-term inspection and supervision mechanism, carry out supervision and inspection around important nodes such as the Spring Festival, and actively promote the effective implementation of various ban measures. In late November, the city will form a special supervision team to conduct on-the-spot supervision, inspection and notification of the banned propaganda work of the towns (streets) and relevant departments. It is necessary to increase the intensity of accountability, and to investigate the responsibility of relevant personnel in accordance with the law in accordance with the law.
(4) Strengthen tracking and dispatching. The member units of the leading group and the relevant districts and towns (streets) shall report the relevant work to the leading group office before the 25th of each month (email: firstname.lastname@example.org), and timely summarize and report the illegal fireworks and firecrackers. Typical Case. The leading group office should pay attention to summing up the good experience and good practices in the work, do a good job in publicity and promotion, and report the situation to the municipal government in a timely manner.