Weihai Technician College Department Responsibilities
- Categories:Basic situation of running a school
- Time of issue:2018-02-25 01:03
Weihai Technician College Department Responsibilities
- Categories:Basic situation of running a school
- Time of issue:2018-02-25 01:03
The office is a comprehensive functional department of the party committee and administrative office of the college. Its work function is to focus on the work of the college center, and actively play the role of the staff assistants, information hubs, the comprehensive coordination of the departments, and the supervision and implementation of the work. Its main responsibilities are as follows:
1. Responsible for the daily administrative affairs management of the college and coordinate the work of other departments of the college.
2. Responsible for organizing the organization of the whole hospital meeting, making a good record, and checking the implementation of the resolutions of the meeting.
Third, responsible for the file receiving, circulation, circulation, printing, confidentiality and other work.
4. Responsible for the coordination of external liaison and reception work.
5. Responsible for the management and use of the seal of the college and the seal of the president, responsible for issuing the letter of introduction, the letter of certification, and responsible for the engraving, activation, and destruction of the seals of various departments.
6. Responsible for the management and maintenance of the telephone and the management and dispatch of the vehicle.
7. Responsible for the management of archives and conference rooms.
8. Responsible for the supervision of the leading cadres on duty and on weekends and holidays.
9. Responsible for the subscription, reception and distribution of various newspapers and magazines.
10. Responsible for the management and service of retired cadres, teachers and employees.
11. Responsible for the annual review of the organization code, legal person certificate and vehicle license.
12. Responsible for the statistics and reporting of leading cadres' information.
XIII. Responsible for the handling of letters and visits and the reply of the mayor's public telephone and Minxin network issues.
14. Responsible for the arrangement of the leadership office and conference rooms, the collection and use of supplies, and sanitary cleaning.
Fifteen, complete other tasks assigned by the leadership of the hospital.
Party committee office duties
First, responsible for party building work.
2. Responsible for organizing and arranging various meetings and major activities of the party committee and writing the minutes of the meeting.
Third, responsible for propaganda work.
4. Responsible for united front work, group work and the work of the armed forces.
5. Responsible for the construction and maintenance of the college portal website.
6. Responsible for large-scale visits and poverty alleviation work in Baocun.
7. Responsible for the openness of government affairs.
8. Responsible for the letter work of the party committee.
9. Complete other tasks assigned by the college.
Trade union duties
1. The college trade unions work under the leadership of the higher-level trade unions and colleges, and are responsible for implementing the resolutions of the college trade union members' congress and the faculty congress, the decision of the higher-level trade unions, and presiding over the daily work of the trade unions.
Second, organize faculty and staff to implement the party's line, principles, and policies, and maintain a high degree of ideological and political consistency with the Party Central Committee.
Third, organize faculty and staff around the college work center, combined with the actual work of teaching, in accordance with the "Trade Union Law", "Trade Union Charter" and other laws and regulations, independently carry out the work of the trade unions, give full play to the role of the party to connect with the masses and the link.
4. Responsible for the organization, work preparation, member work, representative election work of the college trade union member congress and the faculty congress, the collection and collation of the proposal, and the preparation of the conference plan and the schedule of the conference. During the intersessional period of the conference, the work of the office of the conference shall be undertaken according to law, and the congress or temporary representative meeting shall be convened on time to participate in the discussion of the major issues of the college and democratic decision-making. Organize delegations and special working committees to supervise and inspect the implementation of the resolutions of the General Assembly and the proposals of the General Assembly, represent and organize faculty and staff to actively participate in the democratic management and democratic supervision of the college, and safeguard the legitimate rights and interests of faculty and staff in accordance with the law.
V. Perform the six functions of the representative, maintenance, construction, participation, education, and style of the college trade unions, adhere to the guiding ideology of the faculty and staff, improve the status of the faculty and staff, enhance the sense of ownership of the faculty and staff, and carry forward the faculty and staff Spirit, build a "four have" faculty and staff.
Sixth, do a good job in the ideological and political work of the faculty and staff, adhere to the "festival" as the point, take the mass ideological and political work as the line, and actively do good things for the faculty and staff, and do practical things.
Seventh, run the "teachers and staff clubs", organize faculty and staff to carry out cultural and sports activities that are beneficial to physical and mental health, amateur voluntary, small and diverse, rich and colorful, and welcomed by faculty and staff. Carry out community activities that are conducive to the faculty's pioneering and innovative, and conducive to the promotion of spiritual civilization.
8. Do a good job in the welfare of faculty and staff, assist in urging the college to manage the collective welfare of faculty and staff, improve school conditions, and improve the working conditions and living conditions of faculty and staff. We will strengthen the management of welfare fees for trade unions, and do a good job in visiting, visiting, relief, and emergency work for faculty, faculty, and faculty members with major difficulties.
9. Do a good job in the work of female faculty and staff, give full play to the role of women workers' committees, educate and guide women workers to "self-respect, self-confidence, self-reliance, self-reliance" and earnestly safeguard the specialties of female faculty and staff in politics, economy, culture, society and family. interest.
X. Responsible for the examination and approval of the labor union funds and the collection and payment of contributions.
Women's Committee duties
The Women's Committee of the College is a mass organization that conducts women's work under the leadership of the Party Committee of the College and the Women's Federation of the Upper Level. Its job responsibilities are:
First, according to the work arrangement of the women's federation of the higher level and the resolution of the college, formulate the work plan of the college women's committee and organize the implementation. Participate in the college's decision on major issues for women and children.
Second, safeguard the legitimate rights and interests of women and children in politics, economy, culture, society and family, and fight against discrimination, abuse, insult and persecution of women and children.
Third, strengthen ideological and political education, compliance education, and professional ethics education for women, enhance self-esteem, self-confidence, self-reliance, self-reliance, and comprehensively improve quality.
Fourth, unite and mobilize the majority of women to work hard to complete their duties, and make positive contributions to the stability, development and reform of the college.
Fifth, strengthen ties, coordinate and promote relevant services for women and children, actively do practical things, and do good deeds.
Sixth, supervise and promote the health care work for women and children, and do a good job in family planning.
7. Conduct in-depth investigations and studies, timely reflect women's opinions, suggestions and requirements, and play a role as a bridge between the party and the masses.
8. Complete other tasks assigned by the college and the higher-level women's federation.
Assessment and evaluation office duties
Work under the direct leadership of the college, be responsible to the college and faculty, and be supervised by the college and faculty.
I. Study and formulate the assessment criteria and rules for assessment methods, and implement them with the approval of the college.
Second, instruct all departments to conduct daily assessments of the personnel of the department, and conduct thousands of assessment training for the faculty and staff.
Third, directly assess the individual assessment of individual departments of the college.
Fourth, statistical analysis of the assessment results, feedback to the assessment departments.
5. Submit the assessment results to the college or relevant departments for use.
6. Responsible for the work standards and workload review and assessment of the assault work.
7. Responsible for standardization assessment work.
8. Responsible for personnel work.
9. Responsible for the evaluation and appointment of professional titles.
X. Responsible for job evaluation.
11. Responsible for the work of fundraising, employee insurance, employee medical insurance and annual salary statistics.
12. Complete other tasks assigned by the school.
Admissions and Employment Office Responsibilities
1. Responsible for the preparation, implementation and reporting of the enrollment plan of the whole school.
2. Responsible for the writing of the school enrollment brochure and the recruitment and publicity, and constantly innovate the form, content and effective path of enrollment.
Third, responsible for close contact and regular communication with the provincial and foreign students.
Fourth, further strengthen foreign exchanges and do a good job in school-enterprise joint education.
V. Responsible for formulating student career guidance and graduate employment work plan, and summing up the recruitment and employment work. Organize the implementation of student career guidance, entrepreneurship education and graduate employment guidance.
Sixth, improve the employment information system and provide online information services for graduates.
7. Responsible for organizing the supply and demand of graduates and employers to meet and choose, two-way selection and other activities.
8. Responsible for the secretarial work of documenting, documenting, archiving and archival management of documents and enrollment.
9. Complete other tasks assigned by the school.
General Affairs Department duties
Under the leadership of the college, the General Affairs Department, in accordance with the education policy and the principle of diligent school-run, assists the dean in the management of the general affairs of the college, serves the teaching, serves the life of teachers and students, and leads and organizes the staff of the General Affairs Office to do the following work:
First, establish the idea of serving education and teaching services and teachers and students, conscientiously implement the regulations of the higher-level administrative departments, and implement the decisions of the college.
2. Develop and implement the work objectives and work plans of the department according to the college's work goals and work plans. At the end of the semester, carefully summarize the report. Strengthen the ideological education of logistics personnel, care about the logistics training and technical training of logistics personnel, and do a good job in assessment.
Third, establish the procurement, acceptance, requisition, lending, reporting, scrapping, transfer and warehouse management system of the college assets. Do a good job in the registration, distribution, management, acquisition, maintenance and maintenance of the college assets.
Fourth, conscientiously implement the principle of diligent schooling, strict financial and economic discipline, do a good job in financial work, prepare budget for college funds, submit final accounts at the end of the year, strictly implement financial procedures, manage financial files, strictly procure the procurement system, and regularly conduct audits. Rehabilitation of all types of funds.
V. Establish and improve various rules and regulations, and educate the teachers and students on the diligence and protection of public goods. Responsible for the management, maintenance and maintenance of the college facilities.
6. Conduct regular safety inspections on electricity, water and gas for the facilities and facilities of the college and take measures to prevent accidents.
7. Complete other tasks assigned by the college.
Security department duties
The Security Department is the functional department of the college's security work. Under the guidance of the party committee and administrative leadership of the college, it is under the guidance of the public security organs and the state security organs. The main responsibilities are:
1. Responsible for implementing the guidelines and policies of the college and superiors on security and safety, and maintaining the security and stability of the campus. Adhere to the principle of prevention, ensure the key points, and ensure the safety, relying on the masses to do safety precautions (fire prevention, anti-theft, anti-virus, prevention and control of disasters).
2. Responsible for formulating rules and regulations for various safety work, formulating safety and security measures for key and key parts, and regularly checking implementation to ensure safety.
Third, do a good job in the comprehensive management of public security within the college, conscientiously implement the principle of "who is in charge and who is responsible", and implement the responsibility for comprehensive management of the first and second levels of public security within the scope of the hospital. Do a good job in safety and prevention, and urge all departments to actively carry out internal safety management.
Fourth, strengthen the four-safety publicity and education of "fire prevention, anti-theft, anti-accident, anti-destruction" to improve the safety awareness and self-rescue ability of teachers and students.
V. Responsible for the safety and fire prevention work of the whole hospital, strict fire protection system, sound fire protection organization, organize fire inspection, put forward rectification opinions on fire hazards, and regularly organize training drills for the voluntary fire brigade of the college.
6. Strengthen the supervision of the security team of the college, do a good job in guiding and inspecting the work of the security team, and give full play to the role of the security team in maintaining the order of the college.
7. Hold various safety and security work meetings on time, do all kinds of preventive measures, grasp the internal security trends, and study and analyze new situations and new problems.
8. Assist the public security organs in investigating and handling public security cases, criminal cases and disaster accidents occurring in the school. In conjunction with various departments, the relevant violations will be investigated and dealt with in a timely manner. Do a good job in dealing with campus emergencies.
9. Do a good job in the management of household registration, temporary resident population and foreign personnel, and handle letters and visits from public security.
X. Actively complete other tasks assigned by the leaders of the hospital and the higher authorities.
Moral Education Department
First, study and explore the rules of student management and moral education, formulate a scientific management plan for moral education, and organize implementation.
Second, responsible for the selection and employment of the class teacher, daily management, business training and assessment work.
Third, implement the rules and regulations of students' moral education management and the assessment standards of students' moral education.
Fourth, organize and carry out various moral education activities, adhere to positive guidance education, and do a good job in the management of students' moral education.
5. Responsible for new students entering the journal, organizing new military training and management of entrance education.
Sixth, do a good job in the daily education, teaching management and other related work of students.
7. Responsible for the ideological education and daily management of teachers within the Ministry.
8. Scientifically review the list of instructors, verify the workload of teachers, and implement daily teaching management.
9. Do a good job in archiving student education management materials and teaching materials.
X. Complete other tasks assigned by the leadership.
Academic Affairs Office
The Academic Affairs Office is the functional department under the leadership of the Dean and the Associate Dean of Teaching, responsible for the organization, coordination, assessment, evaluation and service of the teaching management of the whole hospital. Its basic task is to establish a stable teaching order, ensure the normal operation of teaching work, organize teaching construction and teaching reform, improve the teaching management mechanism, and achieve teaching goals. The specific job responsibilities are as follows:
First, assist the college to study and formulate teaching work plans, and be responsible for reviewing the start-up plan and preparing the school calendar.
2. Responsible for organizing various departments to formulate and supervise the implementation of rules and regulations in teaching management.
3. Responsible for organizing and guiding the departments to formulate professional teaching plans, and organize management syllabus, course introduction and related teaching documents.
4. Responsible for formulating relevant regulations and notices for the examination, organizing the mid-term and period-end examinations of the whole hospital, all kinds of unified examinations, competitions and skill appraisal work, and do a good job in the management of students' academic achievement records.
V. Responsible for organizing the selection of quality courses in the whole hospital and carrying out the inspection and evaluation of teaching quality in the whole hospital.
Sixth, organize teaching process, teaching order and other hospital-wide teaching inspection work, and assist the departments to regularly check the implementation of teaching plans, outlines and the completion of teaching plans, teaching documents, examinations, etc.;
7. Responsible for booking, reviewing, purchasing and supplying all kinds of teaching materials used by teachers and students of the whole school.
8. Responsible for organizing project management such as teaching reform, professional construction, curriculum construction, teaching material construction and teaching information construction.
IX. Responsible for organizing teaching research results and various teaching rewards reviews, organizing and assisting departments to carry out various teaching competitions.
X. Do a good job in the test database management system, the educational management platform, and the construction, management and use of the integrated teaching resource platform.
11. Responsible for the organization, classification, custody and transfer of the archives of the Academic Affairs Office.
12. Complete other tasks assigned by the college.
Training department duties
1. Responsible for the formulation, organization and implementation of the medium and long-term development plan for the internship teaching of the college.
Second, responsible for the preparation, organization, implementation and teaching evaluation of the college semester internship teaching plan.
Third, the planning, demonstration, procurement, teaching equipment
Scan the QR code to read on your phone