- Categories:Management agency
- Time of issue:2019-11-16 00:00:00
Assessment and evaluation office duties
Work under the direct leadership of the college, be responsible to the college and faculty, and be supervised by the college and faculty.
1. Study and formulate the assessment criteria and assessment rules, and implement them with the approval of the college.
2. Instruct all departments to conduct daily assessments of the personnel of the department, and conduct thousands of assessment training for the staff.
3. Conduct an assessment of the individual departments of the college directly.
4. Perform statistical analysis on the results of the assessment and feedback to the assessment departments.
5. Submit the assessment results to the college or relevant department for use.
6. Responsible for the review of the work standards and workload of the assault work.
7. Complete the temporary work of the college.
Scan the QR code to read on your phone