Main functions: Organization, cadre, personnel and labor.
1. Under the leadership of the College Party Committee, implement the Party's basic line, principles and policies, formulate work plans for the college's organizational construction, and organize their implementation;
2. In accordance with the requirements of Party building, improve the system of intra-Party democracy, strictly enforce the life of Party organizations, and be responsible for inspecting and urging primary Party organizations to implement the principle of democratic centralism and lead a good organizational life;
3. Responsible for Party organizational building, Party member development, Party member education and management, and constantly improving the overall quality of Party members and the fighting effectiveness of Party organizations;
Iv. To be responsible for the administration and assessment of cadre education, pay close attention to the investigation and training of cadres, and provide basis for the reasonable allocation and use of cadres by the Party Committee;
5. Put forward organization setting and staffing plans according to needs, formulate staffing and employment plans for all types of staff in the Institute, and prepare and submit annual recruitment plans;
Vi. Responsible for the planning and development of human resources, and the introduction, flow, deployment and policy placement of human resources according to the actual situation;
Vii. Responsible for the management of professional and technical staff, the construction of teaching staff and continuing education of the school;
8. Responsible for implementing labor wage policies and managing labor wage;
Ix. Responsible for the procedures of staff leave, transfer, transfer, retirement and resignation, and dealing with the aftermath of staff injury, disability and death;
X. Responsible for the establishment and appointment of positions in the hospital;
11. Responsible for the evaluation and appointment of professional and technical positions;
Xii. Responsible for the collection, management and use of personnel files;
13. Responsible for the assessment of the Party building work of the branch;
14. Complete other tasks assigned by leaders.