No. 2006, Xueyuan Road, Rongcheng City, Shandong Province
Office of Academic Affairs
Office of Academic Affairs
Under the leadership of the dean and the vice dean in charge of teaching, the Academic Affairs Office is a functional department responsible for the organization, coordination, assessment, evaluation and service of the whole school's teaching management. Its basic tasks are to establish a stable teaching order, ensure the normal operation of teaching work, organize teaching construction and teaching reform, improve the teaching management mechanism, and achieve the teaching objectives. Specific job responsibilities are as follows:
1. To carry out and implement the policies and regulations of the national and higher teaching authorities, to be responsible for the construction of the teaching system, and to supervise the teaching reform, specialty construction and curriculum construction of the whole school based on the actual situation of the school. To assist the college to study and formulate the professional setting and dynamic optimization and adjustment, provincial and municipal demonstration professional group construction; To be responsible for organizing research on technical education theories and policies, organizing teaching research and promoting teaching reform; Carry out curriculum research, introduce high-quality curriculum resources, reform classroom teaching model; Innovated the training mode of high-skilled talents, cooperated with colleges and universities to carry out the "1+X" undergraduate preparatory technician training, jointly established the "Sino-German dual Training excellent Technician Class of intelligent manufacturing Skills Talents" with Germany's Rhinekst, assisted the college to establish the national training base of high-skilled talents and Weihai intelligent manufacturing training base, and smooth the growth channels of technical skills talents.
2. Teaching operation management. Responsible for organizing the formulation and implementation of the teaching work plan, reviewing the course opening plan and compiling the school calendar; Organize and guide the departments to make teaching plans, and organize the management of the syllabus, course introduction and related teaching documents; Responsible for organizing all departments to formulate and supervise the implementation of teaching management rules and regulations and various teaching laws and regulations.
3. Teaching team building and teacher teaching development. To assist the college to do a good job in the construction of the faculty, talent introduction, outside research and inter-school exchanges and other work; To be responsible for the organization and management of teacher teaching training, vocational skills training and new teacher training and radiation demonstration work; Organize and carry out teachers' competitions in and out of school, cooperate with students' competitions and publicize competitions. To be responsible for organizing and managing the establishment of teaching research projects, evaluation and award of teaching achievements, and formulating relevant policies and measures.
4. Teachers' teaching quality evaluation. Responsible for organizing teaching process, teaching order and other teaching inspection and evaluation work; To be responsible for organizing the selection of quality courses and carrying out course evaluation and quality recognition; Guide and assist departments to regularly check the implementation of teaching plans and syllabi and the completion of teaching plans, teaching documents and examinations. Timely report to the college the basic teaching situation.
5. Organizing all kinds of examinations. Responsible for drafting the relevant regulations and notices of examinations, organizing the mid-term and unscheduled examinations, all kinds of unified examinations and skill appraisal of the school, doing a good job in the management of students' academic records and examination work, and promoting the electronic information of printing work.
6. Construction of teaching materials. Responsible for the textbook construction planning of the school, responsible for booking, reviewing, purchasing and supplying all kinds of textbooks used by teachers and students of the school, organizing the compilation, examination and selection of school-based textbooks.
7. Teaching informatization. Carry out information technology application training for teachers, build digital course resources, and promote the deep integration of information technology and teaching; Do a good job in the construction, management and use of test bank management system, teaching resource platform, multimedia teaching hardware and software.
8. Responsible for the arrangement, classification, storage and transfer of the archives of the Academic Affairs Office.
9. Complete other work assigned by the school.