Responsibilities of the Discipline Inspection and Supervision Office
1. Maintain the Constitution of the Party and other Party rules and regulations, supervise and inspect the implementation of the Party's line, principles, policies and major arrangements.
2. Implement the plan of the Party Committee and the Commission for Discipline Inspection of the College (Office of Inspectors) on comprehensively governing the Party strictly, building a clean government and anti-corruption.
3. Investigate and deal with organizations or personnel violating the Party Constitution, Party discipline, national laws and regulations, and assist relevant departments in filing, investigating and dealing with serious violations of law and discipline.
4. Accept and deal with charges, reports and appeals against violations of Party discipline and political discipline by Party branches, departments and staff of the College.
5. Organize and carry out clean government education and warning education to promote the construction of clean government culture.
6. Promote the establishment of the College's clean government risk prevention and control mechanism, urge the strengthening of clean government risk prevention and control, and improve the system.
7. Complete other tasks assigned by the Party Committee of the College and the Discipline Inspection Commission (Office of the Commissioner for Supervision).