Weihai Institute of Technology's Implementation Measures for Hospital Affairs Disclosure (Temporary)
In order to strengthen the rule of law and ensure the participation of teachers and students in the democratic decision-making, management and supervision of the college, the implementation measures are formulated in accordance with the "Regulations of the People's Republic of China on the Disclosure of Government Information" (Decree of the State Council No. 492) and the "Opinions of the Ministry of Education and the All-China Federation of Trade Unions on Comprehensively Promoting the Openness of School Affairs" (Education Supervision  No. 1) and other documents, taking into account the actual situation of the college.
First, the general requirements of the openness of hospital affairs
The implementation of openness of school affairs should be based on the basic requirements of democratic management, democratic supervision, close relationship between the party and the group, and adherence to openness, fairness, objectivity and pragmatism. Enhance the transparency of the College's decision-making, and strengthen the constraints and supervision of power.
The implementation of openness, in line with national laws, regulations and party guidelines, policy requirements, the distinction is conducive to the masses to know, accept the supervision of the masses, but also to conserve party and state secrets.
The implementation of openness, from the actual college, to seize the key content and key links, through direct, simple and effective form of public disclosure, adhere to the implementation of regular public, phased public, timely public and before, during and after the combination of public, active public and the masses to apply for public disclosure of the principle of continuity.
Second, the main content of the public affairs of the College
(A) College overview. Mainly including the name of the school, history, location, nature, purpose, level, scale, contact information, operating conditions, etc.; school leadership team members and the division of labor; management agencies, departmental settings; the College's current rules and regulations, work processes.
(2) Major reforms and decisions. Mainly including education development planning; major reform programs of teaching, research and internal management system and other major construction projects.
(3) Personnel and talent work. Mainly includes the recruitment, training, assessment, reward and punishment methods and results of teaching staff; salary and subsidy policies and adjustment plans; posting, job appointment, professional and technical job appointment methods; training; teacher evaluation and award methods and results.
(iv) Financial management. Mainly including the annual budget, major financial plans, the use of large amounts of funds; scientific research funds management and use; the expenditure of special funds, office funds, reception funds, etc.; the standards, basis, procedures of various types of fees and charges for the collection and handling of projects; materials, equipment, projects, projects, materials and other bidding and winning bids; capital construction and maintenance projects, budgets, acceptance and audits; social (personal) donations; statistical bulletins, financial annual reports.
(E) Teaching and research management. It mainly includes the setting, adjustment and construction programs of majors, teaching plans, teaching management system and its implementation, regulations on student registration, teaching reform and teaching achievements.
The declaration, evaluation and establishment of scientific research projects; project implementation, acceptance and evaluation; domestic and foreign cooperation and promotion of science and technology projects.
(F) admission examination management. Mainly including the enrollment constitution, various types of enrollment plans, policies, student examination regulations, examination discipline.
(vii) student work. Mainly including student education management regulations; various merit and priority evaluation methods and the list of public announcement; the appointment and dismissal of student cadres public announcement; the collection and use of league fees, etc. The selection methods and the list of recipients of various grants and hardship subsidies are announced.
(H) Emergency plans. Mainly including natural disasters, emergency safety and health and other public emergencies emergency handling plans and disposal; student housing, dining, organization of activities and other service matters and safety management.
(ix) Information to be disclosed based on public application. Mainly includes information requested in writing from the College according to their special needs for study, research, work, etc.
III. Main forms of disclosure
1、Public through the Internet, television, newspapers and other forms of media release.
2、Public through documents, briefings, circulars, meetings and other forms.
3、Public through the college website.
4、Public through the form of open board, bulletin board, etc.
5、Publicly through regular meetings of faculty representatives.
Fourth, the relevant provisions of the hospital affairs open
1. In accordance with the principle of "openness as the principle and non-disclosure as the exception" and the requirements from near to far, the information to be disclosed will be comprehensively cleaned up. According to the relevant laws and regulations, scientific definition of public and non-public information. Information that is actively disclosed shall be disclosed within 20 working days from the date the information is produced or obtained. If the content of public information is changed, it shall be updated within 20 working days after the change.
2、Establishment of the College's information according to the public application disclosure mechanism. The office of the College is the department that receives applications for disclosure, and is required to provide the applicant with a unified and standardized information disclosure application form. In general, the information applied for disclosure by the applicant should be existing. After pressing to the application, the college office will examine the applicant's qualification and analyze and judge whether the information applied for disclosure by the applicant is related to his or her needs, and the college will not provide the information applied for disclosure by the applicant that is not related to his or her needs, but shall inform the applicant.
3. Information disclosure departments at all levels of the college must review the confidentiality of the information to be disclosed before it is made public, and information that has not been reviewed for confidentiality shall not be disclosed. Confidentiality review follows the principle of "whoever is in charge, whoever is responsible, whoever makes it public, whoever reviews it". For information that is difficult to determine the level of confidentiality, the college will study and determine. If necessary, the college will put forward preliminary opinions and submit them to the higher confidentiality department or the competent business department for review and approval, and the disclosure may be suspended during the review period.
4、Improve the approval mechanism for the release of important information. If the relevant information needs to be approved in accordance with the relevant state regulations or according to the actual situation, the college shall perform the approval procedures in accordance with the prescribed procedures, and shall not be disclosed without approval.
V. Organizational leadership of the public affairs
(a) the establishment of a leading group of public affairs. The president is the head of the group, the vice president in charge of the vice president of the group, members of the college office, assessment and evaluation office, admissions and employment office, general affairs, academic affairs, student affairs, finance, intelligent manufacturing base office and other relevant departments in charge, the head of the trade union, the Youth League Committee. Under the leadership of the party committee of the college, the leading group of open affairs is responsible for the open work of the college.
(B) the leading group of openness of the hospital affairs set up under the office of the hospital affairs, located in the college office. Its responsibilities are.
1, strengthen the organization and coordination, responsible for the gate-keeping and review of the content of the public affairs of the College, and the organization and implementation of the public affairs of the College as required.
2、Keeping, maintaining and updating or supervising the public information of relevant departments.
3、Organizing the preparation of information disclosure catalogs and annual reports on information disclosure work.
4. uploading the information approved by the audit to the College website.
5、Strengthen the supervision and inspection of the open work of the institution, find problems, and report to the head of the leading group of the institution in a timely manner, so that the open work of the institution can be carried out smoothly and effectively.
These measures shall be implemented from the date of publication.