Management Measures of New Apprenticeship System of Weihai Institute of Technology
I. Guiding Ideas
In order to implement the spirit of the "General Office of the Ministry of Human Resources and Social Security, General Office of the Ministry of Finance on the pilot work of the new apprenticeship system for enterprises", to serve the purpose of employment and economic and social development, to adapt to the development of modern enterprises and industrial transformation and upgrading requirements, innovative enterprise skills training model, reform the traditional apprenticeship training methods, explore the development of a new apprenticeship system for enterprises on a pilot basis, improve and perfect the enterprise skills talent The new mechanism of work, to improve the vocational ability and professionalism of workers, to promote the development of enterprises and economic development mode change to provide support.
Second, training objectives
The college should closely focus on the needs of enterprises, combined with the characteristics of most of the enterprise workers already have intermediate vocational qualifications, through systematic theoretical and operational skills learning and enterprise job practice, to achieve senior vocational qualification requirements. Let the apprentices become five good talents with good professional skills, high professionalism, strong adaptability, sound personality and psychological health, and ensure that the apprentices can enter the enterprises to adapt to the job skill requirements after the training.
Adopt the modern apprenticeship training method of enterprise and school with double teachers and alternating engineering training, that is, the apprentice worker has school instructors to teach at school and enterprise instructors to teach at the enterprise post practice learning. And use the Internet + vocational education thinking, centralized training, network correspondence training and other training methods.
IV. Teaching program development
The two sides send instructors together, set up a modern apprenticeship teaching and research room, and prepare the syllabus. According to the requirements of the syllabus, on the basis of the face-to-face courses taught by the enterprise instructors and full-time instructors of the school, video recording of the practical skills of the job, animation, pictures and other forms of demonstration of the practical theory of the job, the production of excellent network courseware, the formation of a complete learning and training methods.
V. Cooperation methods
1. The college sets up "Weihai Institute of Technology new apprenticeship training base" in the cooperative enterprises to carry out training and teaching work.
2. The college and the cooperative enterprise are jointly responsible for making teaching plans according to the standards promulgated by the human resources and social security departments, and mainly engaged in teaching tasks of senior workers.
3. The college registers the students provided by the cooperative enterprises as part-time students of Weihai Institute of Technology.
4. The college is responsible for organizing the teaching force other than the teachers provided by the cooperative enterprises to carry out the teaching work.
5. The college arranges teaching according to the ratio of 4:6 between theoretical teaching and practical training practice, and carries out teaching by means of network teaching and so on.
6. The cooperative enterprises provide lecture, practical training and internship places in the enterprises to meet the teaching work of the number of students determined by both parties.
7. The cooperative enterprise provides the college with the students for training and learning and reaches the scale determined by both parties.
8. The cooperating enterprise provides the college with the real and valid information related to the registration of part-time students for training.
9. Cooperating enterprises provide part-time teachers for lectures, practical training and internship in their enterprises that meet the teaching requirements.
10. The cooperative enterprise will use the training fees allocated by the financial department for the construction of the cooperative profession and the teaching expenses of both parties.
11. Cooperating enterprises and apprentices sign training agreements, specifying training objectives, training content and duration, assessment methods, etc.
12. After the students complete their studies and pass the examination and appraisal, they will be issued with the corresponding level of vocational qualification certificate and training qualification certificate.
VI. Management organization of cooperative profession
1. The decision-making level is decided by both the college and the cooperative enterprise, and each side designates a deputy to be responsible for the organization and coordination of the work.
2. The executive body, each side sends a number of personnel to be responsible for the management of teaching and practical training.
3. The faculty will be formed by both sides to complete the teaching and practical training program.
4. The college focuses on the theoretical teaching work.
5. The cooperative enterprise is responsible for the whole teaching and management work, focusing on practical training and student organization.